How to Make a Lion Cupcake
Learn how to make these awesome and easy lion cupcakes with Handi Mulyana. The kids will absolutely love these and with any safari, zoo or jungle-themed party.
- Sugar or jam syrup
- Blue, green, pink, red, yellow, brown, beige, black and white fondant
- Flexi Smoother
- Rolling Pin
- 4” Crooked spatula
- Flower cutter large – we used a PME sunflower cutter
- Circle Cutters
- Small blossom cutter
- Sharp paring knife
- Cut a circle of fondant from dark brown and with a small paring knife cut tiny triangles out to create the mane.
- Cute a beige or tan smaller circle for the face.
- Make the ears, muzzle, nose and roll tiny sausages for the mouth. Indent the whiskers.
- Make the eyes.
READY TO START YOUR CLASS?
Get this class with step-by-step instructions and pictures!
Original article : Learn Cake Decorating Online