Egg Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Poppy and Jess
Poppy and Jess are back with this super cute tutorial to show you how to make scrummy chocolate chip cookies!
In today's world of egg-free and nut-free schools, it can be super hard to find egg-free and nut-free recipes that you can pop in the kids lunch boxes. This one was discovered by accident! Poppy and Jess made this super cute video but forgot to add the eggs! And you know what? These cookies were sensational. They were super crunchy on the first day (which was yum) and overnight they were the perfect soft cookie. Combined with the fact that Poppy threw in those huge chocolate buttons….no chopping required made these a huge hit in our household.
- 500g Butter
- 926g Plain Flour
- 200g Chocolate
- 320g White Sugar
- 367g Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs – we made this without eggs, they are crunchier but works both ways
- 2g Sea Salt
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- Get the butter to room temperature, cream together with the 2 sugars and vanilla essence.
- Mix the eggs (if applicable) in until smooth then mix half the flour and add the rest until almost combined.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix until dough is smooth.
- Bake at 160C for 10 minutes, turn the tray and bake for another 4 minutes until the top of the cookie starts to show some small cracks.
- Use different chocolates or combination of a few
- Add different nuts or combination
- Add spices in with the flour
- Don’t cook too long or no color on top
READY TO START YOUR CLASS?
Get this class with step-by-step instructions and pictures!
Original article : Learn Cake Decorating Online