Boca Negra Cake – Most Amazing Cake Ever
MOST AMAZING CAKE EVER!
This Boca Negra cake is like a giant chocolate truffle! I kid you not! And its gluten free!
Adam Cremona popped over for dinner a few weeks ago with this goodness and I just had to pull out my camera, take a shot, write the recipe on a serviette and share it with you.
Boca Negra Cake
- 250g Butter
- 1/2 Cup Black Cherry Bourbon
- 1 1/2 Cups Caster Sugar
- 400g Dark Chocolate
- 5 Eggs
- Dissolve the bourbon and sugar in a saucepan. Don’t boil!
- Tip into a food processor and add 400g chopped chocolate. Process till smooth.
- Keep the motor running and add 250g chopped butter gradually and then the 5 eggs.
- Pop into a spring form tin and place in a baking tray with boiling water halfway up the side of the tin and bake at 180 degrees Celsius until set around the edges.
- Refrigerate till firm.
Not bad for some scribbled notes on a serviette huh?
Original article : Learn Cake Decorating Online