15 Things a Cake Decorator Never Wants to Hear Ever…
- Was it really supposed to look like that?
- “Mum, I know you’re finished, but should there be a big bubble on this side,?”… OMG
- I’m afraid it didn’t quite make it to the venue in one piece…
- No no no. The name is spelt with an E not an I can you re do it?
- My budget is huge, it’s $100, so I’d like 3 tiers and heaps of roses – thanks.
- I have a friend whose wondering if you could do her a favour, I’ve told her you’re really good and you are so cheap
- Hi, I’m just calling to cancel my order for tomorrow….
- Chocolate mud? No, I ordered white mud. I don’t care what you wrote down. !
- I know we said we’d pick it up, but can you deliver it, we are really busy.
- You know I’m gluten free, lactose intolerant and allergic to eggs right?
- I know I asked for purple, but now I’m thinking pink would have looked a lot better. Can you re do it before tomorrow?
- Do you do rainbow cakes for kids? For $20?
- Can I order 300 cupcakes for my wedding, plus my wedding cake? It’s next week….
- I know we are friends, so if I just pay you for ingredients, that’s ok isn’t it?
- No, the date is this Saturday, not next Saturday
Tell me is there something you have heard that made your heart just sink?
Happy Caking. ♥ Louise xx